Sunday, August 31, 2008

Legco Election

Legco election will be held next Sunday. This year's election is special in a way that it is so near the Beijing Olympics. I am the kind of person who is used to watching most of the debates, reading the pamphlets, gathering some information before I cast my vote. This year, it is difficult.

Most of the people I know are going to vote for the Civic Party. I am no exception. (I still haven't made my decision on my functional constituency vote yet.)

Most of the candidates concentrated on universal suffrage and poverty in the debates. Poverty is a very important issue, I agree. Universal suffrage is also important.

What about the environment? Some of them do have a few suggestions like stop building "barrier buildings" (not sure of the term in English).

Even if I wanna vote green, I don't know how to choose.

No comments: