Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Super Shuttle + all my photos from NZ again

P1040279

If you're ever going to New Zealand, I strongly recommend Super Shuttle for airport transfer.

Super Shuttle drivers will pick you up or drop you off at your doorstep, whether it’s home, a hotel or the office. They’ll even help you with your luggage. Super Shuttles operate to and from New Zealand's largest airports 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Super Shuttle keeps fares rock-bottom by picking up or dropping off other air travellers en route to or from the airport.

I have tried its service when I was in New Zealand, and it's great! I highly recommend it.

And since so many people told me, they loved my photos from NZ, here's a list of them if you haven't seen them yet.

Evidence of Chinese "invasion" in Auckland
Auckland Photos
Photos and videos from Waitomo, Rotorua & Taupo!!
Christchurch photos
Dunedin & Taieri Gorge Railway Photos
Photos (Queenstown & Milford Sound)

No comments: