Saturday, August 04, 2007

Lee Hom Wang

I have never understood why many of my friends love Wang Lee Hom. (Don't throw tomatoes at me.) Ahem... I don't think he's all that good looking and I don't like his songs either. (Though I have to admit I haven't listened to many of his songs.)

I am impressed with the theme for his next CD though. He intended to use his music to promote environmental protection, and he's not just saying it. When the reporter asked him if he tried to use less air conditioning at home as he's so environmentally conscious, he said yes.

I always tried to tell people to be more environmentally friendly, though most of my time my advice seems to be ignored. Hopefully he'll have more success. =)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lee Hom is a very talented artist. do u know that he studied medicine in the States for a year b4 becoming a singer?

Anonymous said...

Yes. Lucky he dropped out of med school. Otherwise this good looking guy would be stuck in some boring Boston hospital working rather than being out there now as a singer :p

I also think he's very talented too. But I don't really like his songs, somehow I just find his music are always a bit lacking in substance, I dunno why...

aMy said...

I didn't know bor, coz I'm not one of his fans. =) haha! Tho many of my friends are.

aMy said...

Speaking about people who quit med school, did you know one of the ppl from 森美移動 was in Viki's class in med school?