Monday, August 27, 2007

Tao Fong Shan

I usually stay in cheap backpacker type accommodation when I travel. This retreat camp I went to last weekend is also a backpacker accommodation, though I doubt if any backpackers really stay there...

but the facilities is really great for the price, let's take a look at the twin room...



I guess part of its appeal (especially to overseas tourists) is the Chinese architecture.







And wildlife...



And the canteen got free internet!!!



Of course, the downside is the its remote location... and being a retreat camp, noise is required to be kept to a minimum... not a place for party-goers...

For more of my experience in the camp (and more photos), read this.

2 comments:

周輝 said...

果然係山景秀麗wor,係就係格攝左d。
最衰我無去晒全程

Anonymous said...

mm...been here before. did not know it had such meanings