Friday, March 16, 2007

On the Road

Surprising, surprising. I have never really liked Nicholas Tse all that much. To me, he had seemed to be an immature rebel. I don't like high school dropout... I can understand that some people do not like academic stuff... but the ones who want to leave school and earn money ASAP always seem immature to me, they don't seem to understand how harsh the world is...

Surprisingly, the new series of On the Road (I just checked the TVB website for its English name! haha!) changed my impression on him. I like him.

He's direct and blunt. Like me. (haha! I hate pretentious people.)

This type of character can be portrayed as impolite and cool. Just like the first impression people get from me.

Yet in the series, he was featured in a positive light. It showed how successful the producers are!

And the way he talked about his family... how young people always fail to communicate with their family. It reminded me of my own relationship with my mom. We both love each other. However, I don't know if it's generation gap or what. We never seem to communicate well. It goes both sides... when I talked about A, she answered with B, or when she disagreed with me, she just talked about her own opinion and disregarded mine... and I don't want to talk to her, and don't want to listen to her... vicious cycle, I guess... every time I try to break the cycle, she ruins it... or she try to talk to me, I ruin it... sigh...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

謝霆鋒出道時, 我經已覺得佢好型好靚仔, 雖然佢細過我地少少, 但係佢帶著一份超過自己年齡的滄桑, 好似經歷左好多野咁.

直至琴晚, 佢講晒自己的事出黎, 不論係家庭, 事業, 愛情, 好真!

佢唱歌幾好聽架喎, 我好鍾意佢首玉蝴蝶, 不過佢有一排無新歌了.

佢的演技都唔錯, 只係個樣依然細個, 我相信假以時日, 佢有一番作為.

我最欣賞佢果份能屈能伸, 被大幅提升提用百分比, 依然堅持做落去! 把握機會時, 咁不惜一切.

好戲劇性的人生!

希望佢唔好跟阿媽信佛.

aMy said...

I think he's good looking too, but I didn't like him all that much...

I love the song 非走不可 though!

I think initially it's just 少年不識愁滋味, I don't think he experience a lot when he first started his career.

Now it's different of course. Much more mature.

well... about religion... his wife is supposed to be a "Christian"... hope he'll be influenced by her, instead of his parents... tho you must have noticed the "supposed" and quotation marks... =P

Anonymous said...

have similar experience with my mother.
communicate better with my father.
it does not mean that i love her any less although it can be quite fan or irritating.

i never thought that u were cool. i don't remember the first impression but i still remember you smiling at the acls course....and yeah, thinking..you do smile quite a lot which is nice of course!

aMy said...

I seldom asked ppl what they think of me now, but I still remembered whenever ppl were asked to describe me in secondary school, everyone said I am very cool... at least for the first impression, then when I talked more and more... they'll realise I'm not so cool

I think I look cool when I don't smile, ppl often ask me if I'm angry when I don't smile...

Anonymous said...

talking about smiles, i can think of quite a few people in my workplace who may look 'angry' without a smile.....

i guess smile is an icebreaker...especially for pple in our field who tend to just do what they have to do with direction...(so may seem brisk and unfathomable if with little communicaiton or smile...until after the other pple get to know u a bit)