Monday, March 19, 2007

My Girl (aka Liar Girl on TVB)

It's such a funny show! And sweet as well. Last night, after I don't remember how many episodes, they've finally admitted to feelings to each other... This can only be done in a Korean drama... even though the progress of the story is slow, this one has no boring moments...

Here's a funny one to show you.



Watch this if you haven't started! Really good!!

Seemed that TVB has cut a lot... wondering if I should go and buy the DVDs... though I don't really have time to watch it...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

it seems that you like korean dramas a lot, whereas i like japanese more. =P

Anonymous said...

ummmm....i can't stand that woman...

aMy said...

Michelle,

I also like Japanese drama, esp. those with Takuya Kimura!!!

And I can't stand most Korean dramas... they're too slow for me... but this one is ok.

Still the most highly recommended one from me is Kim Sam Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aMy said...

nattsu,

I don't like that woman... but there're some funny moments.

And who watch the show for that woman??!! Everyone is raving about the GUYS! hahahahahaha!!! I like the hero.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahhaa!

(i guess the hero is that guy? mmm..yeah kinda vute ;p)

aMy said...

Yeah! That guy is the one I like. NOT the other one who's also in love with the girl.

He's cute, isn't he? haha!!