Friday, March 16, 2007

?! What?! Men love teddy bears...

More men than women take teddy bears to bed when sleeping alone, according to a new study.

I personally don't even have a single teddy bear... I remember I used to have some when I was a kid, and then when I graduated from college, I got one too, not sure where it is right now...

But men like teddy bear more than women? UNBELIEVABLE?!

The survey revealed Angelina Jolie was the person men would most like to cuddle up with. Women opted for Johnny Depp.

I personally can never understand the charms of Angelina Jolie... Is it just because of her voluptuous figure? I guess if I could choose anyone for cuddling, I'd choose some guy with a great body (unless I'm in love with someone else, then it's a different story.) I don't particularly want Johnny Depp though, Captain Jack Sparrow? hmm... no...

Read everything here.

No comments: