Saturday, March 03, 2007

NOD 32

My antivirus software that came with my computer expired last month. I've been downloading trials of different softwares since then. I like this one a lot, so I went to buy it since Commercial Press is doing a spring sale.

Initially I planned to buy the one year version ~HK$280, then I saw the 3 year version (though I know it'll probably get updated versions in the future...), only~ HK$ 420 (the one year update costs ~150), I hesitated...

decided to buy the 3 year version finally! because there are two gifts, 1GB USB Flash Drive and 1 $50 Park'n Supermarket coupon... I think it's a great bargain!

P1020507

Worth to consider if anyone of you need to new antivirus!

I also got 1 piggy bank... and 4 Commercial Press 10% off coupons... (expiring on 30/4/07) anyone wants the coupon? pls tell me!

No comments: