Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I'm making a difference

If you see me on MSN, you'll notice I've just added "i'm" in front of my name. What's that about?

Now if you add this icon, every time you chat with your friends with MSN, some of the ad revenue will be donated to one charitable organisation of your choice. Just add this code *xxx in front of/behind your name! Easy!

These include:
Text Code Cause
*red+u American Red Cross
*bgca Boys & Girls Clubs of America
*naf National AIDS Fund
*mssoc National Multiple Sclerosis Society
*9mil ninemillion.org
*sierra Sierra Club
*help StopGlobalWarming.org
*komen Susan G. Komen for the Cure
*unicef The US fund for UNICEF

I chose StopGlobalWarming.org, what about you?

(One thing I'm not sure... the list on the official site is shorter than what one of my friends sent me... hmm... I'm going to be safe and stick with the official list, though I want to choose WWF more...)

No comments: