Sunday, July 29, 2007

Air New Zealand

If you ever need to go to New Zealand, I highly recommend Air New Zealand to you all.

First, the seats are quite comfortable (well, as comfortable as economy class can go...).

Second, the food is good. I have never had any food on the plane that is good... wow...

P1020706

P1020718

Well, for those of you who love ogling beautiful young air hostesses, then Air New Zealand is NOT for you, because most of the crew are air stewards (MALE!), many of them have gray or white hair already, I like it a lot though. On my flight there, an air steward who looks kinda like the style of Sean Connery was on the plane serving food.

I took this one secretly, that's why the photo is blurred... afraid that he might turn back...
P1020709

Minor details, there's this interesting 3-D function on the plane to let us know where we were.

No comments: