Friday, July 20, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows



Since everyone is raving about Harry Potter 7, though I am NOT a great Harry Potter fan, I just did a search on the web to see if I can find the Harry Potter book on the web...

I could not find the photos of the book. I found this link, supposed to be the first 10 chapters of the last book... let's see if it's the true version tomorrow?? though I won't buy the book until the price drops... HAHA!! (told you, I'm not a fan of Harry Potter, though I have read all the Harry Potter books...)

I'm sure if you're really cheap, you can find the whole book on the web in some Chinese website free for downloading a few days later... (Did I underestimate them? Maybe tomorrow even )

I think the photos one is definitely real... coz I just went to the JK Rowling web, she denied it on her website whenever there were some false rumours about her books. This time she did NOT deny it, just asked all the Harry Potter fans to help preserve the secrecy... well... as I have said I am NOT a Harry Potter fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha!

No comments: