Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I'm back!!

As always I have taken over like 3000 photos... I'll upload the photos later after some screening... =P

Here's a photo for you to guess, where did I take this photo and video? (you may need to tilt your head to watch it. =P)

A bit shaky, coz I took this in secret with my phone...

Image005

Image002

Image000



Of course this is not just a shopping mall...

My conclusion after the whole trip is that Chinese have invaded the Western world. =P Back in my first trip to Europe a few years ago, most people greeted every Asian with Konnichiwa. Now people greeted me with "Ni Hau" or even the Cantonese version. And Chinese instructions (traditional and/or simplified version) are available everywhere. And you see more Asians in many places than white people even in New Zealand...

No comments: