Saturday, September 06, 2008

Legco Election- Change of Mind?

I have made up my mind who to vote for very early on... It's just that when I read all these controversies, whether you should vote for who you want most, or whether you should try to vote for some candidates who may get the seat (if you are sure that the person you wanted to vote for is gonna get the seat)...

There are 6 lists in my district, but only 4 seats. I won't vote for the DAB or the Federation of Trade Unions for sure =P I don't like the Democratic Party all that much, they have two lists. And then there's a list with the LSD (I can't believe it actually got the short form called LSD! I just found their English name from the web!) And one with the Civic Party.

I want the DAB list out for sure. Though I won't vote for Chan Yuen Han, I admire her for leaving the DAB, and stood apart from them on certain issues. =P

Actually the votes of two last democrat lists (according to the polls) combined together should be similar to that of the DAB! Should I change in the last minute and who should I vote for if I decide to change?

The last two lists are both selling their young and energetic image. Let's take a look.

There is this "boring egg" candidate.

P1070165

And this is NOT my hands being shaky! This is actually the pamphlet I received in mail!

P1070164

I really can't see why I should vote for a "boring egg" candidate, I can't even imagine why he would call himself a "boring egg"!!!

Then the second possibility from the LSD. His pamphlet is the best among all I have received! And the image is real good.

1

2

4

7

He looks professional, young and energetic, really like the kind who will fight for the people. And there's tear-jerking story from his wife, wow!

P1070167

The only problem with the list is the LSD... I really don't like the way they try to get things done.

Or is the crazy way to do things the way real revolutionaries do? or maybe like what Jesus did when he turned all the tables in the Temple =P?

No comments: