Friday, October 13, 2006

New mobile phone finally...

As some of you may remember, I lost my phone early this year... I have been talking about buying a new one for... ahem... more than half a year....

Finally, I got a new one.

A few days ago, while reading newspaper, I noted a mobile phone with my fav color... (and NOT from Motorola, I've seen plenty from Motorola, but I don't like the brand...) I was acting like crazy that day and asked my colleague (holding the newspaper), "what color do you think this is... ?" hehe... my colleague said (puzzled), "burgundy, I think..." (probably thought I'm crazy...)
Then I went on to the Nokia website, but I couldn't find it... thought something was wrong with the printing maybe...

However, I saw it in mobile phone shops!!! A few days ago, my fav color was sold out. Today, it is available!!!

Bad news is while I was walking to the mobile phone shop, I took out my old phone (in fact, the phone I've been using was my gift to my mom), and found it could not be turned on... arrggghhhh... Now it still cannot be turned on... sigh...

No comments: