Monday, June 18, 2007

Posted from Auckland

I know I said I would not update my blog, but I saw this post of Pui from Japan... so I've decided to upload one photo... the internet connection is too slow for any more upload...

I took this with a tripod and 5 sec exposure.

Auckland from Devonport

This place is filled with Asians, I think it's more like I'm in Singapore (coz it's cleaner than Hong Kong) than in NZ... =P You can hear ppl speaking Putonghua, Cantonese, see Chinese restaurants, signs EVERYWHERE!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll see even more Asians when you go to take your exam in Melbourne...

Unknown said...

enjoying your trip?

aMy said...

Carmen, really?? It's like an Asian city here already

aMy said...

Michelle, it's ok la

Check you email for details

Anonymous said...

yes it's Australasian

lots of migrants plus international students from all over asia

aMy said...

Carmen,
My Singapore friend here who's been to Melbourne (for part 1) said there're a LOT more Asians here in Auckland than in Melbourne.

Unknown said...

A very beautiful picture!! Good work.

aMy said...

Charles, thanks! =) This photo is taken across the harbour at Devonport.