Monday, December 10, 2007

Ada Choi is getting married!

Just heard from TVB, actress Ada Choi is getting married to an actor from China named Max Zhang. (Just did a search on google, coz I have no idea who this guy is, and found out that both of their blogs got links to each other's blog. =P)

The letter she sent to the press was shown on TV. I have just caught a glimpse of it while parts of her praises of her future husband was being read, like being handsome.

What I want to mention is the point I have glimpsed on the letter but was not being mentioned on TV... She mentioned her future husband is loyal to God. Interesting, to find an actor from China who is a good Christian, hmm. I have always liked her, just really happy to hear this piece of news.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

oh, i watched tvb jux now too. but i missed it b/cos i was surfing the net!!!

aMy said...

I was surfing the net as well, but I didn't know why I heard it. HAHA!! I'm sure it'll be all over the gossip pages tomorrow.

Actually I have just read Max Zhang's blog, surprised that this guy (an actor from China!) said numerous times "Thank God" in his blog (influence from Ada Choi? =)) and posted the pics from his baptism on his blog as well.

Unknown said...

haha.. great for them. and u know, sammi cheng got baptised yesterday too!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah... i heard about Sammi's baptism on the radio today

aMy said...

I knew about Sammi while surfing the web to find out who Max Zhang is... =P

I didn't know she's going to Kong Fuk Church, according to the internet news, a lot of singers/actors are going to Kong Fuk church.

Unknown said...

hahaha, I also surfed the net to find who is Max Zhang after I heard the news from TVB! I also find it interesting - a good christian actor from China. I saw the pictures of his baptism too and feel happy for this good news =D

Unknown said...

BTW, my mom got baptised on the same day as Sammi Cheng... hahaha

aMy said...

Bao, I'm really happy to hear that. =)