Monday, December 10, 2007

Reminiscing

Do you think your life was better before?? Do you ever dream about going back to a certain time in the past??

A few friends told me they'd rather be children again, because they were happier as a child. (And they are younger than me...)

I have never wanted that. I am happy with my life, right now. I think I am happier as an adult now. I do have quite a few things to worry about in my life as a grown-up, but I don't think I wanted to go back in time and get rid of all the stuff I have learnt in my life through all the bad times...

Though I suspect I'll probably miss my twenties later on... =P

And this pic is just for fun. =)

5 comments:

周輝 said...

俾我也不想回到過去了,以前所經歷過學習過的事可不想重新再做一次

Anonymous said...

me too.

aMy said...

I guess it depends on how unhappy our life is now.

If our life is very bad right now, we may want to go back in time as well.

Anonymous said...

actually, if I get to choose, I want to go back to any period of time before I was born, to see how people have lived in the past.

aMy said...

time travelling, that would be interesting...