Saturday, December 15, 2007

Public Displays of Affections (edited)

It is a very common thing to see couples embracing each other inside MTR trains.

A woman snuggled in the arms of a man right in front of me inside a crowded MTR train today. It was nothing unusual.

Until the woman talked to a boy who was standing behind her (I think he is around 10 years old), then I realised the boy is actually the son of the couple!!!!

Then I don't know whether I should envy the couple for their "lasting passion" =P or feel embarrassed for the boy...

I have never seen parents like that. I am not a prude against PDAs, but I don't think it's polite/appropriate for people to act like "the world is just the two of them alone" even around friends, and let alone their children... unbelievable...

No comments: