Friday, June 13, 2008

Plans

I've just finished the most difficult exam I have ever taken in my life. All those HKCEE, HKALE, or even my undergraduate exams (I had a very tough major) all pale in comparison...

Now, it's such a relief to finally be able to relax. I'm so tired.

And I feel like people "outside" of our work circle simply don't understand how hard we need to study. And I got so many people telling me, "You're having so many different exams!" The fact is I've been studying all along for more than 1 year, it's just for the same exam. That's how long it takes to study (almost every day) for the exam.

Within 2 weeks of passing the exams and one week of starting work, people are already asking me what my plans are for the future. Even some really unexpected people who don't do much planning themselves. =P

I intend to travel! There are just so many places that I want to go. (Examples: Peru, Guatemala, Tibet, India, Czech, Poland, Romania, Russia, Germany, Greece, Malta, Croatia, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Turkey, Iran, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt)

I intend to study, but without stress and exams, I don't think I'll ever allow myself to get really outdated, but no one can follow the latest research/development anyway.
I also intend to study more theological courses, possibly at Regent College.

I intend to start exercising, as I have realised how bad my body is compared to others during my Australia trip. I was breathless half way up the hills when other people were ok... sigh... I'm still doing some research on what I should do... I KNOW I would be bored by gym. I don't like exercises. I don't want to go jogging, it'll probably exacerbate my knee pain. I don't like swimming all that much. I've got this idea yesterday, maybe I should learn dancing, I think it would probably be less boring... but dancing courses are a lot more expensive than gym membership, but of course, they offer a lot more sessions and choices. Any suggestions on what I should do??

And I think I need to make more long term plans for my life... but this can wait... right now, I just want to relax... I'm just so tired...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations.

good rest.

Anonymous said...

and good life!