Friday, November 24, 2006

Finally decided!!

I am going to Morocco for my Christmas trip. Not Monaco (in case you're confused), Morocco is in Africa, whereas Monaco is in Europe.

I hesitated for a long time before deciding... coz I'll be back on 1/1/07 almost 6pm. That means when I finally get home it'll be at least 8 pm, and I have to work on the next day... Another thing is that I have been to Andalusia (Southern Spain) just last year, ans the architectural style seemed similar... Moorish style...

India or Morocco, India or Morocco, India or Morocco, India or Morocco, India or Morocco?

Finally Morocco won.

A colleague of mine told me India is real dirty, and she didn't like it. She's been to a lot of places , including Iran which was my first choice, if not for the lack of plane tickets...

So I'll be off to Morocco from 24/12 to 1/1.

If you still don't know where Morocco is, what you can see there, take a look at these amazing photos I found on the web. Wow!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooohhh~ will look forward to your photos~!