Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Is it just me being busy??

I don't know, I would have thought ceasefire between Israel and Palestine was important news... how come I don't think I have heard this in any news report in the Chinese TV channels? Was I too busy that I did not notice? Or maybe the news report was too brief...??

Amos Oz, one of Israel's most prominent novelists, said it might be "the first flicker of light at the edge of the darkness". The ceasefire between the Israeli military and Palestinian fighters is only two days old, it only covers the Gaza Strip, not the still-occupied West Bank, and already it has been breached a number of times.

Maybe everyone knows this ceasefire is unlikely to be a real one... They can probably save time not reporting it, knowing that in a few days' time, it'll be over...

No comments: