Sunday, September 16, 2007

I scored last night?

Are you surprised by this title??

I was when I saw this statement- "I scored last night" on a kid's T-shirt in CHURCH today... Maybe it's just my dirty mind, but that was the first thing that came to my mind... until I saw the back of the T-shirt, it was a Nike Basketball T-shirt... (If you're not surprised, or have no idea what I mean, pls click on the word score and see definition 36a.) I'm pretty sure it's supposedly to be a wordplay, well, some may find it funny, but I don't think people would wear it to church when they realised what it meant?? I don't think parents would buy it if they knew...?? Maybe I'm wrong...

I remembered when I was a kid my father used to tell me never wear T-shirts with words you don't understand. Though in this case, all the words are pretty easy to understand... =P

I see quite a lot of T-shirts with meaning like these in shops in TST these days, just wondering how many people who buy them know what is really written on these T-shirts... =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Recently my church is talking about revival. Pastor has the vision of revival and share with us before she collapsed. Due to the curiosity about knowing more about revival, just start to read more about revival, attend the sunday school as well as watch the documentaries about revival of Korea, Uganda, Agentina, China. I am totally amazed! May be HK churches need a revival so as to shine over the dark outside world.

Anonymous said...

我都會留意衫上的字, 攪清楚至會買.