Monday, September 17, 2007

Rachmaninov Symphony No. 2 in E minor

I used to have a neighbour who loved singing karaoke, and obviously with no idea that his voice was a significant cause of noise pollution.

I also have some neighbours who love turning their music up, as a result I am often forced to listen to whatever they happen to like... REPEATEDLY!

Recently a few weeks ago, I was listening to my fav piece of symphony from Rachmaninov (this is the only piece I like actually, haha!!), and surprisingly noted that someone who lives near me was also playing the same thing at the same time as well... Yesterday, the same thing happened, what a coincidence...

It's not some pop music, not even Mozart or Beethoven or "popera" Pavarotti... and I live in a public housing estate... which makes the chance of this happening quite rare...

Listen here.

2 comments:

周輝 said...

你的鄰舍的品味也真高啊
受你影響乎?

aMy said...

No la.

First, my taste is simple. I like Pop music more than Classical most of the time

Second, I'm sure my neighbour can't hear my music, because I don't turn the volume up... =P

HAHA!!