Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Link??

Lok Fu Shopping Centre appears in every single promotional material for the Link. It's like the best of ALL the public housing estate shopping centres.

And even before the Link bought all these, all these politicians have been warning everyone-- one day all these poor people will suffer coz the shops will be forced to close when business is just about money...

Well... look what I see in the Lok Fu Shopping Centre today... all the shoe shops are closing... Is it really because of the Link??!! (sorry for the poor quality, I tried to "snap and run" as I don't want to look like a fool, taking pics of these shops... =P)

Image010

Image013

Image012

Image011

I bought a pair of sandals (tho I seldom wear them, but it's so cheap... with the closing sale... HAHA!!)

If the Link is really closing all these relatively "cheap" shops down, then the livelihood of some of the people can be really affected... hmm...

No comments: