Saturday, November 17, 2007

It's been almost a year since the Morocco trip...

I went to Morocco alone with a tour company last year around Christmas. During the ten-day trip, I managed to know a group of really good tourmates. Maybe because of our common enemy, we have managed to get really close during the trip and I have really enjoyed my time with them.

I ran into one of those friends at work some time ago. Other than that I haven't thought about the trip for some time, concentrating on my studies... until recently when I have received an email from one of the friends from Morocco inviting me to another trip to Nepal in Christmas, I wish I could go, but it's impossible...

Then I started thinking about the good times I had in Morocco. The really memorable places. Two places came into my mind- Fez and Marrakesh.

I remembered the alleys we have walked through in the medina of Fez.



The tanneries...



The whole city...



And Marrakesh, of course! The snake charmers!!



Place Jemaa-el Fna after sunset



Inside the souks...



My next Islamic target is IRAN!!! Which reminds me... I have to pass my exams before I can go anyway other than Australia... sigh...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Remember to include me in Iran trip!!!

aMy said...

Let's pass the exams!!

And go travelling together!!!!!!