Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Long lost friends...

My friend list on Facebook reached 200 today...

I managed to find most of my good friends from all the past years except for a few. Last night I dreamt about one of these missing friends... Just wondering how she is now. I couldn't even find her on Facebook.

It's so difficult to find good friends, and even harder to keep them.

Last week, a TV show discussed the phenomenon of Facebook. A woman said it's a lot easier to keep in touch with friends through Facebook, you can "X"/give gifts to 20 friends in 2 hrs, which is impossible in real life. =P

Just wondering how long the popularity of Facebook will last... (A few years ago, Friendster was really popular.) I don't want to search for or add all these friends again... Keeping in touch through Facebook is time consuming enough...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yes, making friends is easy. but keeping friends, esp a good one is very difficult.

Anonymous said...

yes i totally agree...

aMy said...

I thought about how many friends I have lost all these years. I have a few really good friends like in every year in my primary school, but I have lost contact with almost all of them, now managed to find most on Facebook. (I managed to keep in touch with most of my really good friends from secondary school.)

Friends are really hard to keep. Hope we can all still be good friends when we're 80 or older. =)

Anonymous said...

haha a group of 'por por'... and assuming that none of us get dementia by then...