Sunday, November 11, 2007

Remember??

I don't know if I am abnormal or what... I tend to remember what people have said. I don't mean this in a "I'll remember A has badmouthed about me forever." kind of way. (Tho I do remember those, unfortunately. =P)

I mean I remember it when people told me about their jobs/interests/whatever... However, people were often surprised because they sometimes don't even remember telling me those, or don't expect me to remember it.

The problem is I often expect people to remember what I have told them as well. I have a pretty low expectation actually, however, (I am impatient, I KNOW that!) if I have told someone something a couple of times, I don't think it's too much to expect for them to REMEMBER it... right? (Maybe I'm wrong... sigh...) I really don't have the patience to explain the same thing OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

Maybe it's God's homework for me to learn patience...

P.S. This memory of mine is not 100% foolproof, so don't tell me next time if I don't remember something you have told me. =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No expectation means no disappointment. So don't expect ppl to remember what you said. That's what I always remind myself. I'm also quite good in remembering what ppl said, but the ability depends on how much I want to remember. If I'm not in the mood, I tends to forget everything, hehe!! Don't beat me up if I don't remember what you've said, ok? hahaha!!!

aMy said...

actually, you belong to the group who tends to remember what I have said... =P