Tuesday, July 22, 2008

How to get to Pok Oi Hospital

Not many people have been to Pok Oi Hospital before, I have been there once when I was in Primary Two... =P Because I need to go to Pok Oi Hospital, I went online to see how I can get there, anyway I found a map without any scales, so I didn't know how far it is from the Yuen Long Train Station. I had difficulty finding someone who can tell me how to get there, but in the end I found a colleague who could tell me two weeks ago.

It actually feels pretty good to go there, as it's like a countryside outing!! =) You'll see what I mean from the photos below. =)

First get off the train at Yuen Long Station

Image057

And exit at H

Image044

When you leave Exit H, you'll see Pok Oi Hospital on the left hand side, beyond the construction site, last time I went there I walked around the construction site to get there.

Image045

Today I noted there is actually a footpath across of the construction site, so I think I managed to save myself 5 mins.

Image048

Then walk along the bicycle path

Image056

Then you arrived at the hospital (I like the English translation of the village, haha! such a direct translation!!)

Image055

Image053

Image052

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I could imagine the much fresher air compared with Nathan Road =p

aMy said...

yes, fresh air =)

but really hot...

and the view behind the hospital (just at the gyn centre) is great, I didn't take any photos there coz there're lots of patients sitting there waiting. =P