Thursday, May 03, 2007

Facebook

Rachel just invited me to join Facebook.

Just kinda interested in what this is all about, I guess it's something like Friendster. But according to something I read on the web, it's like the number one popular website, even more than youtube!

I could not find any friends on Facebook other than one of my cousins.

And still can't find anything special with Facebook... =P

If anyone of you is in the Facebook network or Friendster network, please add me. =)

(btw, I just remember I'm also on the multiply network, I joined years ago invited by dyspy, but no friends there either. haha!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

我有朋友用緊, 她形容facebook的保安做得最好.

aMy said...

no matter how good it is, if I don't have any friends in its network, I don't think it's useful =P haha!!

Anonymous said...

要好努力地邀請朋友入去囉

aMy said...

Just realised there is a group for our church on Facebook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!