Monday, May 14, 2007

Hair stylist

I can never understand why people always say women tell their hairstylists all their secrets, I barely talk to them during haircut, other than about how I want my hair done or how I can take care of my hair...

Maybe it's because I seldom go to hairdressers, so I don't have a familiar hairstylist. (I dislike spending hours waiting.) Now you know why my hair gets so long!! haha! It's lucky I'm a girl, I am allowed to have long hair.

Why am I thinking about this all of a sudden? Of course, it's because I've finally get my hair done today! haha!

For those of you who're telling me how long my hair was, it's just about shoulder length now, and much more curlier than what I wanted... hmm... I think I'm not going to let it down for a while...

P1020571

P1020563

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey, ask lynia to show you her new hairstyle!