Monday, May 14, 2007

Johnny Depp & his family

As some of you may know in the news, Johnny Depp is getting married with his girlfriend Vanessa Paradis.

Just wanna share with you something I read from this article about their upcoming nuptial plans, not about his wedding though, haha. (btw, I am not his fan)

The small town where they live in France seems great! And I have to agree with one of the comments, I like this family much more than the Beckham family. =P And the description is cute.

Although Depp is not fluent in French he happily converses with the locals, few of whom speak a single word of English. Lily Rose, who is bilingual, has been heard many times correcting her father.

The actor has cited his children as a primary reason for his flight to France, saying he wanted them to 'grow up in a very simple and calm environment, where everything is not about the next movie or the next success'.

The doting dad added: "I love the simple things: the sunrise, the trees, the countryside. I can take a ride into the village and have a coffee with my girl, and people say: "Hello Johnny. How are you?" I'm not looking around for the paparazzi.'

No comments: