Monday, May 07, 2007

Personality

Are good self esteem and strong personality desirable? Before today, I would have said yes, whatever the circumstances.

Rest assured, I am NOT talking about myself. =) Nothing happened at work today, not for me anyway.

What happened today?

An assistant who failed her probation test, not because of inability, but because she annoyed some of her supervisors (women of course) but speaking her mind, arguing with them when they told her something wrong... sigh... I guess I feel bad about her coz I'm exactly like that =P (One of the supervisors was mentioned in my previous post.)

What's the difference between us? well, our ranks...

sigh... why is it assistants are always expected to be meek and obedient? I'd rather be with honest, outspoken people than people who pretends to agree with me on everything...


No comments: