Monday, April 02, 2007

Courtesy

When you hire an assistant using low pay, you do not expect an assistant to be smart and he/she probably cannot learn stuff quickly... and well, everyone makes mistakes...

I admit I have a temper myself, but I rarely show my anger at work. And these people can be courteous, they are courteous to me, but they are just obnoxious to people they consider more "inferior" most of the time...

This is a short part of what I have witnessed today: (The new staff has already been scolded for numerous times since she started work today.)

Supervisor: Cut the tape a bit longer, that is too short!

(The new staff cuts the tape a bit longer.)

Supervisor saw the tape: I TOLD YOU to cut it a bit longer! Why is it still so short??!!!

Me (finally cannot stand this): I think she has already cut it a bit longer, just not long enough.

Supervisor:......

Do you think the supervisor will hate me??!! =P Not that I'm going to care.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i think the assistant supervisor in our parent work place is already very nice to his junior! =p