Thursday, April 19, 2007

Rude vs gentle

I am a very blunt person, people who have just talked to me for a short while often mistook me as a rude person. =P Today, I just found out someone thought I am rude AGAIN! I have only spoken to that person for less than 1 minute on the phone with that certain person, never talked to her in person... that person complained to another person that I was really impolite...

Nothing new, coz this kind of misunderstanding is fairly common. :)

Ironically, today someone told me that I am very gentle... WHAT??!! Yeah! I can't believe this either... Whatever I am... definitely NOT gentle...

Being told that I'm gentle and rude on the very same day...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

well well well, we know what person you are. you are definitely not rude or very gentle either. heehee... similarly, i am not the person that BL said. haha...

aMy said...

BL? you mean the guy with the name of a character from the merchant of venice?

Unknown said...

YES, Bingo!