Monday, April 30, 2007

Start from Hong Kong

Almost everyone I know watched On the Road 向世界出發 on TVB Jade. I don't think it is all that good myself.

I think Start from Hong Kong 從香港出發 on ATV is much better despite the lack of celebrities. I watched every episode of the series last year. (The whole series concentrated on different places in China last year.) This year they shot in other countries as well.

The places they chose are a lot more interesting, they spent more time on the places than on the celebrities (well, there are NO celebrities, haha!), and they did NOT show every interesting details in the trailers (unlike TVB, I am so bored while watching On the Road because I have watched all the interesting stuff in the trailers already.) Probably because they have more fascinating stuff in each episode.

And the director/cameraman are much better. The sceneries were beautifully shot. Much more so compared to that in On the Road. Wow, they are simply breathtaking.

For people who love traveling. Remember to watch ATV every Sunday at 9pm.

P.S. I just realised you can actually watch the previous episodes on the ATV website, here and click on 影像播放.

No comments: