Saturday, April 14, 2007

Horrible Day

Today I decided to wear a pair of shoes that I haven't worn for a long time. After leaving for work in a hurry, I realised the shoes were partly broken... but I figured it'd be okay and I was in a hurry.

As the day went on, my shoes became worse and worse... I couldn't even walk by the time I arrived at Jordan after work... so I went to buy another pair of shoes...

After not being able to find a suitable pair of shoes in one store, being treated badly in another one, I bought a pair of shoes that is clearly not worth the price, but the saleslady was very nice and kind...

I can't believe I didn't do any studying for 3 days (even though I got off work early in the past few days), just busy doing church stuff, making arrangements for my Auckland trip... sigh... dead tired...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, show me your shoes next time leh... =P

aMy said...

you talking about the new ones or the old pair? I've already thrown away the broken pair of shoes...

Unknown said...

of course the new ones.