Saturday, April 21, 2007

The worst commercial of the year

I seldom pay attention during commercial time.

One commercial catches my attention every time it airs... it must be great?

NO, IT IS THE WORST COMMERCIAL OF THE YEAR!

The song is so awful, I want to turn my TV off every time the commercial is on.

Can you guess which commercial I am talking about??!!












WHITE FLOWER OIL!!

I told a colleague that song (and the commercial) could never help selling the product, it simply stops me from buying it. White Flower Oil simply doesn't need any advertisement, it's so effective, everyone buys it.

My colleague said after listening to the song, everyone becomes so dizzy that they need White Flower Oil.

......

What you've never seen the commercial?! Impossible, but if you haven't watch TV for a while, click on the video below... Don't tell me that I didn't warn you...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's a success, very successful in creating noise. I remember it as well. a nightmare...
(from Pui)

aMy said...

but I wonder if it has any positive impact on the sales of White Flower Oil... =P