Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Unhappy

I have never wanted to be scolded UNTIL today.

I don't know what happened today, I made so many mistakes at work today, some due to ignorance (I had little experience in the stuff I did today), some due to inattention, I felt so bad.

My senior did NOT even raise her voice during the whole day. Though I could sense her being unhappy.

I felt so bad, I ACTUALLY wanted her to scold me.

Usually I got scolded for trivial stuff or things that didn't even matter or mistakes of my senior.

Today, I actually deserved getting scolded, but I didn't. I am extremely unhappy now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am glad you are feeling a bit better now. so sure you are going to do so much better after this. have a good night's rest! :D

aMy said...

thanks!

Unknown said...

cheer up! everybody makes mistakes. as long as we learn from it, it'll be fine. i'll let you know the answers of our questions later.

aMy said...

Thanks! but not so MANY mistakes in one day... sigh...

周輝 said...

好像好少聽到團長會說失手之類的,不過即使再厲害的人也有失手的時候,只要能從中學習,就是了

aMy said...

Chau Fai,
I make mistakes fairly often. =) I am human. =P

Thanks for your encouragement.