Sunday, February 25, 2007

Enneagram

I had done an enneagram test earlier on the web when theotokos wrote about it on her blog. Tonight, after watching a TV program on enneagram, I tried it again, I'm type 5 again... both times... haha! It's like exactly what I've been writing about in the past few days, I like hiding away!

Main Type
Overall Self


Enneagram Test Results
Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||| 38%
Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||||||| 70%
Type 4 Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||| 54%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||||||||| 82%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||| 14%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||| 42%
Your main type is 5
Your variant is self pres
Take Free Enneagram Personality Test

No comments: