Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Romantic Archaeology

I wanted to be an archaeologist when I was a kid. What is it with the title here, did I go crazy? What on earth is this? Archaeology on the Romantic Period? No! I did not go crazy. No! It's just an archaeological discovery that's extremely romantic.

This piece of news is from Reuters.

Call it the eternal embrace.

Archaeologists in Italy have discovered a couple buried 5,000 to 6,000 years ago, hugging each other.

... "But I've never been so moved because this is the discovery of something special."

Read it here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it be funny if they found out they are of the same sex? :P

aMy said...

then it's still romantic, just maybe homosexually romantic! haha!!

Anonymous said...

mmm...died hugging each other...perhaps got buried in a disaster? which is a bit sad.

or buried in this posture?

:(