Monday, February 19, 2007

Simple Truth by Celeste Prince

Been re-watching Lois & Clark Season 4 during the holidays, I almost forgot this beautiful song until today... dug it out from my old files to share with you all, I've also included the lyrics here...

btw if anyone knows where I can find this song, tell me, I've done some searching one the web, and I can't find it anywhere... =P

Enjoy!



The sky don't fall
when I see your face
all I know is what we have
feels to me like what must be
a state of grace
I wish that I had wings
to take you to the clouds
all I have is what you see right now
That's the simple truth
no fireworks on cue
The simple truth,
is I'm in love with you

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, can u perhaps lend me your lois & clark vcd some time?

aMy said...

and did you watch it before while you were in the UK? I watched it while I was in Bristol for my elective, it was repeatedly re-run in Britain...

next time I see you...

btw it's DVD

Anonymous said...

i have never really watched it through properly...just some odd episodes i think(the t.v. in uk sucked so badly that i rarely had it on!!!;p)
but your passion for it and the recognizable faces in the youtube have piqued my curiosity!!

hahahha thnx.