Friday, December 08, 2006

Bored...

Whenever people learnt that I'm the only child in the family, they usually asked me if I was bored with no brothers and sisters. The truth is I never get bored at home. I know the word bored, when I'm at school, not being able to talk, not being able to read books secretly, THEN I'm bored.

When I was a kid, I read, and watch TV and play games with myself. I never remembered a time when I couldn't read. My mom said she couldn't remember it either. I've been reading like forever... In short, I'm NEVER bored at home.

Yet today I'm bored. I wanted to read, yet got so tired when I started reading... I wanted to surf on the web, nothing interesting on the web... My survey questionnaires are finally all back, yet I'm so tired that I can't face the task of entering data...

Just typing this makes my head ache...

Yet I can't sleep as I'm coughing non-stop... I tried to go to sleep but abandoned my attempt in 20 mins... When is this going to end?

No comments: