Thursday, December 21, 2006

My Itinerary

I'm going to work till 10pm on 23/12, then leave for airport at 7am on 24/12 (and be late, but I'm not going to arrive before 8am for a flight that leaves at 1105, why on earth did they set the assembly time so early??!!!)

Haha, this is my itinerary... as I said in the cbox... anyone needs anything from Paris, tell me...

24/12 Hong Kong- Casablanca
25/12 Casablanca-Rabat-Fes
26/12 Fes
27/12 Fes-Erfoud-Sahara
28/12 Erfoud- Ait Benddou- Ouarzazate
29/12 Ouarzazate- Marrakesh
30/12 Marrakesh-Casablanca
31/12 Casablanca- Paris- Hong Kong
1/1 Back to Hong Kong!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow half of the names of the places I don't even know how to pronounce! :D

aMy said...

well... they're not English... haha! so it's normal

Anonymous said...

Casablanca??

Reminds me of that black and white movie leh~

aMy said...

Casablanca is a very boring movie...

Anonymous said...

casablanca....just a place i had heard of in some song....
no idea where on the map...