Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Lois & Clark

I finally got all 4 seasons of Lois & Clark in DVDs!!! Unfortunately, the 3rd and 4th season did not have English subtitles... (I bought the US edition, coz it's cheaper) I can practically remember every word in every episode (hey I watched most of the episodes numerous times and checked every fan site and subscribe to discussion lists... I was crazy. I know.), there's no problem in understanding the words, but it'll be good to have English subtitles... anyway...

When I was in secondary school, I fell in love with this TV series. The most amazing thing about the series was how it dealt with a superhero as a normal person.

Superman was no longer a just super hero who is perfect in every way, no problem of his own, other than Kryptonite. He got to deal with his inability to save everyone, lawsuits, not being normal and trying to fit in, etc... And Lois was no longer a "vase", not just Superman's girlfriend. She had her own character, attitude and story.

It doesn't hurt that Dean Cain is SO gorgeous!!

I was so disappointed when the show was cut after the 4th season... It's one of the best TV shows I've ever seen.

Now I can finally throw away all those video tapes that's got mould on them...

No comments: