Monday, December 04, 2006

The Day After Tomorrow

Most of the people who have got to know me for some time knew how environmentally conscious I am. I try to recycle everything I can. Not use air-con/walk as far as possible (I admit these are also for saving money, but hey, this is killing two birds with one stone.)

I just watched The Day After Tomorrow. The movie is entertaining, no matter how implausible the story is. Just wondering if the theory of melting icecaps disturbing ocean currents are really true. Probably no as fast as that, but may be possible??

My mom said movies were all lies and just lies. I said these movie makers created this just to tell us to protect our environment (and get a lot of $ out of it) .

I hated George W. Bush from withdrawing from the Kyoto treaty. Such short-sightedness. The vice president in this story is obviously him...

The math nerd is kinda cute too... haha!!

No comments: