Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Horrible experience in getting my hair cut

You'd think I'm afraid to look at the mirror right now from the title?

You're wrong!

Yesterday, I had to work at 1pm, but I wanted to get a haircut in the morning. I don't want to spend time going to the hair salon I usually visit. There're a few "salons" near the building where I live, I had been there a few times long time ago, and I had the memory that they're ok.

SO I decided to go into one of those "salons"...

The glass door was covered, so I could not see the inside. When I opened the door and entered, I realised I had made a huge mistake... by then, the barber (he's more like a barber than a "hairstylist") was already telling me to sit down...

The more I looked around using the huge mirror in front of me, the more I wanted to go, but he was already preparing me for my haircut...

So what's so horrible there?

It's VERY dirty... no dust covering everything, no spiderweb, not THAT dirty, but still you could see dirt, and I expected the place to be clean...

I washed my hair immediately after going to home... I'll never enter that shop AGAIN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmm...looked fine last night wor....at least the haircut! ;p