Thursday, January 18, 2007

birthday musings again...

I have always thought writing oneself (unless something interesting happened) is quite boring to read about... but I'll make an exception to bore you all AGAIN today... HAHA!



Today's weather is very cloudy, this is the only patch of blue sky I can see. Similar to my mood? I don't know... I initially planned to spend the day reading... but I couldn't get the book I wanted to read... so I went out...

I have finished reading the book "Happy Birthday" (the book which the movie is based on, see "birthday musings") today at PageOne. ("Hitting book nail" is something I haven't done for a long time. But the books costs over $80 and I finished reading it in 15 mins.)



SPOILER WARNING in case you want to see the movie

Even before I watched the movie, I already guessed that the hero is going to die. I'm RIGHT!! HAHA! However, it's not that good even as a tearjerker... not even a drop of tears from me...

No comments: