Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Occupational Safety

I got an allergic reaction to the gloves that I have to use at work, so I need to use another type of gloves which is more expensive.

Before, wherever I go, these other type of gloves was available. Now at this new workplace, they don't have it, so they need me to get letter from a dermatologist (i.e. a skin doctor) to prove that I have this type of allergy, so that they can justify the increased cost...

and so I told the department head, maybe I should borrow some from the other places I used to work, so there's no need to do such complicated stuff? He said he wanted to use ME, this opportunity to make them buy these gloves...

Why am I so poor??

so complicated... sigh... why??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so strange
i would have thought that the department head was the one ultimately in charge of such costs...and therefore not require you as an excuse/reason....