Sunday, January 21, 2007

Food Reviews?! (Nah, not sth I do, and don't trust me if I ever decided to do one, more like photo sharing...)

I had dinner at this interesting place at TST called YouYou. It's supposed to be a Chinese restaurant, but take a look at snapshots of the menu. Desserts cost $12 each! And dinner for four just cost us a little less than $300, reasonable price. And food is quite good (NOT according to me, so you can be rest assured that the food is really ok, I can't differentiate between good food and bad food, I can probably tell when food is VERY bad... haha!)and with unusual combinations as well(an example: strawberry + fish, it tastes quite good actually).




And then I tried this tiramisu from Simply Bread. I liked it surprisingly. (What's so surprising? coz I don't like eating tiramisu, so it's really an achievement here for them to make a tiramisu for someone like me who DO NOT like tiramisu...)



No comments: