Sunday, January 21, 2007

Crabtree & Evelyn

I can get urea cream for free, so I usually apply urea cream liberally EVERY time after washing my hands. I had no problem even though I wash my hands like 10 million times a day. UNTIL recently...

I have no idea why my hand becomes so dry and even painful now... even though I care for it in exactly the same way as I always do...

I bought this Gardener's Hand Therapy from Crabtree & Evelyn (at a huge discount today! from Aster, just 50% the original price).



I'm going to try it out this week and see if it really works... so many ppl recommend this...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

i recommend u to buy one from vaseline. forgot its name now. but it should cost about $20-30. the most expensive one among all the vaseline handcream products. but i found it good if you want to use it 'liberally'.

aMy said...

Thanks for your suggestions.

I have bought some vaseline cream for my mom before, and I tried it at home when my fingers became painful, it felt quite oily, but my fingers did not feel a lot better

as for Neutrogena, I use that cream when I'm not at work, (coz it's way too expensive to use cream I need to buy at the rate I'm using at work), it didn't feel as good as the urea crea actually, in my opinion, but the gardener thing, Suki let me try it some time ago, and it was quite good.

Today, I did not wash my hands very often, so could not test the effect...

maybe next step I'll try the water mask someone recommended ages ago, i.e. KY jelly inside gloves! HAHA!

Anonymous said...

one thing i discovered today...working in o.t. and wearing gloves all the time...one can put on hand cream, then the plastic transparent glove, then the plastic white glove...
a bit before required(e.g. 15min before reversal)
this way, one can have a 'mask' effect for the hands...
tried it just once today...
will try it again for effect ;p

aMy said...

Crabtree is really not that good, sigh...

Unknown said...

if u want an expensive one, i think jurlique is better. and i use it at home.

aMy said...

I DON'T want an expensive one, you know I'm a "cheap" person. =P

I'm sticking to urea cream now... turns out it's the best option now...

balance between benefit and cost! haha!